Quebec Skilled Worker Program
Skilled workers who wish to apply for CSQ (Certificat de Selection du Quebec) to settle in the province, are assessed under the Quebec Skilled Worker Program.
Candidates who intend to immigrate through the QSW program must register to the “Mon projet Quebec” system to submit their applications.
The selection process is based on a special point grid designed by to assess the social and professional profile of applicants. Single candidate must get a passing score for at least 50 points, and a candidate with spouse has the minimum requirement for 59 points.
Ø Detail Selection Factors
- Level of education
- Area of training
- Work experience
- Knowledge of French and English
- Stays in Québec and family relationship with a Canadian citizen or a permanent Québec resident
- Having a valid employment offer
- Characteristics regarding accompanying spouse, if applicable
- The number of children under the age of 22 who will be accompanying
- Capacity for financial self-sufficiency