• info@globaliju.com
  • +1 866-369-0806 (ON) Toll Free | +1 514-225-7441 (QC)            To Global Tax Services

Visit Canada

Visit Canada

Followings are the list of visas that you should obtain at least one of them before you coming to Canada as a non-Canadian nor US citizens.

• Temporary Resident Visas (Business and Tourism)
• Super Visa
• Visitor Record
• Business Visitors
• Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)

Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)

It is a mandatory electronic visa for foreign travellers who may enter Canada without applying additional visitor visas (except US citizens). The validity is five years.