Work in Canada
Canada is actively looking for foreign workers and professionals in order to foster a strong national workforce. However, foreign workers are required to hold a work permit to legally work in Canada.
Followings are some situation when you can be eligible to apply for working in Canada as a foreign national:
• LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment)
• Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP)
• The International Mobility Program (IMP)
• Spousal Open Work Permits
• International Experience Canada (IEC)