MBA, CPA, CMA, RCIC
CEO at Global Tax Services Professional Corporation, Global Immigration/ IJU Canada Inc & Global Biz Consulting Inc.
► Member of CPA and Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC).
► Specialized in Canadian taxation, VDP, Foreign assets and incomes discloure, business consultation, Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) and investor immigration.
► Other specialty includes immigration via work permit, temporary foreign worker recruiting, skilled workers and study permit for fast and smooth immigration to Canada.
► Extensive experience in Canadian taxation, tax audit, and sales tax review with an outstanding success rate.
► Friendly personality with detail approach on every client’s cases.
► Also long experience in financial and investment planning and business valuation for entrepreneurs & investors in Canada.
► Broad business network in Canada, China, Iran, Russia, and South Korea.
► Offices in Toronto (Ontario) and Montreal (Quebec)
Specialties: Expert on Canadian Taxation and Canada Immigration
Global Tax Services Professional Corporatio, Global Immigration/IJU Canada Inc.
CEO, January 1995 – Present
Toronto, Canada Area
– Provide Canadian taxation and accounting services.
– Provide branch setup of international companies including work permit and
– Provide international taxation; cross-border commodity tax, withholding taxes,
and transfer taxes
– Develop customized accounting system setup and implementation
– Corporation taxation, sales tax, tax planning and tax strategy
– Resolve Quebec specific taxation and payroll services
– Appeal tax court
– Business valuation when clients invest in new business along with
– managerial consultation for best practice implementation at your workplace
– Currently members of the board of directors of NPO in Ontario and Quebec
Schulich School of Business – York University
MBA, Accounting · (1997)
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.), Accounting, Business Strategy &
Immigration Laws · (1997 – 1999)
Accounting and Business/Management